March 15, 2010

A little bit of both...



I hope you had a nice weekend. Mine was a bit weird. There was sadness and happiness. I traveled to Belgium for a good friend's mom's funeral. Though she'd been sick for a while she was way too young to die. It makes you think about life. How one needs to try to live in the moment. How one needs to pursue those dreams now, because one day it might be too late. How one needs to love now, too... I spent plenty of time in the car and had lots of time to think.



While in Belgium I was happy to meet with some friends who I don't get to see very often. I should make more of an effort to keep in touch - I really do enjoy these get togethers but I'm a bit of a lazy girl, I'm afraid.

This made me so totally happy too! Thank you so much, Michelle!!

Spring is definitely coming our way. We've had lots of sun lately and that too makes me happy. That and a bit of yellow...

On a different note: I've been working on something and will have a new tutorial ready - tomorrow, maybe? - so make sure to stay tuned!

Wishing you all a very nice week!
xo, P.


Related Posts with Thumbnails