May 10, 2011

Lotus seed pods

Lotus



Lotus




Lotus


Lotus


Lotus

I bought these lotus seed pods earlier today as a reward for a day of hard working. It wasn't until I put them in a vase that I realized the incredibly photogenic nature of these pods. There wasn't time for an extensive photo shoot, but I do like my snap shots.

I hope I'll find a little bit more time though, this week, to take pictures of small projects I've been working on.
But first I need to make sure big girl M. has everything ready for her upcoming school trip...

Wishing you a great and productive week,

xo, P.

6 comments:

bicocacolors said...

those look like flowers from Mars!
so rare so beautiful!!!!

Anonymous said...

Hi, did you know that the seeds are like pistachios! of course it takes time that they become edible, but I had tried them once and it's very delicious :) (if you want to try it, you first have to remove the shells)

nicole/brussels said...

mooi en speciaal,ziet er modern als ornement uit!

ArtMind said...

Love the pods, the pictures and the texture! I need some too so I'll look out for them next time I'm in the flowershop! :)

la.daridari said...

I do like them, too!

KatieQ said...

Thanks for sharing the photos. I have never seen fresh lotus pods before. When I was a nursery school teacher we used dried louts pods for painting and craft projects.

Related Posts with Thumbnails