June 2, 2011

This is so N.E.E.T.!!

How N.E.E.T. is that!


Not too long ago, I was contacted by Stephanie at N.E.E.T. magazine. If I would be interested in doing a tutorial for the June issue - preferably a recycling project, something for summer. Did I need to think about that? No, of course not!

So, here it is, the latest issue of N.E.E.T. magazine - with my recycled plastic bag pompom flip-flops among tons of other great stuff. Really, I feel so proud to have my project featured in a stunning and inspiring online magazine like N.E.E.T.! N.E.E.T. has great photography, styling, DIY projects, ... Go check it out!
And make sure to go take a look at page 148 through 151 for some really cool DIY flip-flops! There's even a downloadable PDF... Not to be missed!

8 comments:

nicole/brussels said...

echt mooie slippers, ik hou van de kleurencombinatie, zo zie je maar hou een paar simpele slipper omgetoverd worden tot iets elegant!

by night said...

félicitationnnnnssss!!
ce magazine est juste superbe!

bicocacolors said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!
I'm so happy for you!!

elena

Cindy said...

i love that magazine and your projects so it's a perfect combination. love those flip-flops! congratulations!

Carolyn said...

cute way to spice up ordinary flip flops!

blue moss said...

Congratulations!!
So excited for you and I love your new tutorial
Michelle

Maize Hutton said...

Very NEET! :) Congrats!

sosser said...

i love those pompoms. you are amazing!

Related Posts with Thumbnails